Top Christian Markets: The 20 Markets With The ...
Text Illustration shared by SermonCentral
Top Christian Markets: The 20 markets with the highest amount spent on Christian resources per household are:
Greenville, SC-NC Oklahoma city, OK
Tyler-Longview, TX Fort Wayne, IN
Tulsa, OK Grand Rapids, MI
Knoxville, TN Indianapolis, IN
Macon, GA Des Moines-Ames, IA
Nashville, TN Little Rock, AR
Dayton, OH Louisville, KY
Omaha, NE Columbia, SC
Huntsville, AL Kansas City, MO-KS
Charlotte, NC Wichita, KS (CBA Marketplace 9/00)
Other text illustrations you might like
- Are You a Christian?
- In The Article "the American Witness" In...
- Time Management From The Unleashing Conn...
- Teens: Two Of The Most Common Life-chang...
- What Adults Believe Some Of The Key Find...
- Torn: 75% Of Evangelicals Feel A Part Of...
- Self Ėimprovement Products Have Grown 50...
- Morals Sub Par: One Thing That Most Amer...
Other Related Media you might like
Comments and Shared Ideas