A Wedding Anniversary Is The Celebration Of ...
Text Illustration shared by SermonCentral
"A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity. The order varies for any given year."
Other text illustrations you might like
- Professor H.w. Jurgen, A West German ...
- The False Foundations in the Kinsey Repo...
- The Divorce Rate
- Dating Goes Golden: Internet Research Fi...
- Longer Engagements Bride's Magazine Fin...
- Legal Definition of Marriage
- Ten Years Ago For Every Wife Who Left He...
- The Readers' Digest Reported Some Time A...
- Roommates, Bad Dates And Great Mates: Te...
- Marriage Matters
- No Wake Zone: Wakeboarders
- The Divine Ideal
- Ten Habits Of Highly Successful Families
- Building A Strong Christian Family
- How To Build A Marriage That Lasts
- God's Plan For Intimacy
- Surviving Your Marriage
- Let The Joy Of The Lord Overflow In Your...
Other Related Media you might like
Comments and Shared Ideas