A Wedding Anniversary Is The Celebration Of ...
Text Illustration shared by SermonCentral
"A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity. The order varies for any given year."
Other text illustrations you might like
- The Story Is Told Of A Little Boy Sittin...
- One Day Three Men Were Walking Along And...
- Love Is A Dream. Marriage Is The Alarm ....
- So Many People In Relationships Try To C...
- Jealous in a Restaurant
- The Quitters Club
- At A Convention With Their Wives, Two Bu...
- There Was A Couple Who Were Sitting With...
- Roommates, Bad Dates And Great Mates: Te...
- Marriage Matters
- No Wake Zone: Wakeboarders
- The Divine Ideal
- Ten Habits Of Highly Successful Families
- Building A Strong Christian Family
- How To Build A Marriage That Lasts
- God's Plan For Intimacy
- Surviving Your Marriage
- Let The Joy Of The Lord Overflow In Your...
Other Related Media you might like
Comments and Shared Ideas